The assumption of the company called OGRODZENIA STALNOX is to introduce a modern product to the market, which, using the latest technology and a complex production process, will be able to ensure the highest quality standard at optimal prices.
A computerised design made by an experienced graphic designer, the use of CNC plasma cutting technology and the precision of the welding process make it possible to realise the most complex concepts according to the customer’s expectations.
In the end, we offer a product with an unrivalled guarantee of durability, thanks to the use of high-quality materials and specialised corrosion
Pro-ecological activities aimed at protecting the surrounding environment are also a priority for us, therefore we present to you a garden lighting fitting in the form of solar lamps being an element of the fencing panel.
- Graphic design made by CNC plasma cutting technology of 2 mm thick steel sheets, bent along the edges to strengthen their structure
- The fence panels are coated with a structural paint finish achieved by powder coating, with colours according to the RAL colour palette
- Corrosion protection at the highest level in the form of galvanisation
- Mounting: two-point screw fastening on both sides in special openings ensures fast assembly and solid mounting of the panels
- Lead time: up to 4 weeks
- Warranty: 3 years
Elements of small
The elements of small architecture produced by our company are both a useful and aesthetic addition to the garden. As a manufacturer of this type of equipment, we offer, among others:
- metal decorations such as: flowerbeds, trash bins, garden decorative panels,
- we also offer you the possibility of realising your own individual projects.
We invite you to contact us and find out more about the Stalnox offer. We are at your disposal – we will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to carry out your order, as well as the technical possibilities available to us. Knowing how important time is for our customers, we carry out all orders according to a previously agreed schedule, which will allow
you to carry out the planned work without interruptions.